Abtec Inc. is an International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) Certified/Compliant Manufacturer
Abtec produces complex injection molded parts under the United States Munitions List (USML). Abtec has been awarded contracts for a wide range of defense, optical guidance, ballistics, and aerospace applications to name a few.
Abtec’s ITAR compliance and related registration with the State Department’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC) insures Abtec provides the U.S. government sub-tier suppliers compliant injection molded thermoplastic parts, including:
- Assuring employed personnel and any subcontractors are aware of and observe the tenets of Abtec’s ITAR certification
- Conducts routine internal audits to ensure ITAR compliance is prioritized and maintained
- Vetting the origins and production of all components designed, developed, configured, adapted or modified are controlled under ITAR
- Verifies that offshore manufacturing is not occurring in violation of ITAR prohibition or licensing regulation, and protecting intellectual property rights of sensitive military information and technologies
Abtec is Adding Value Beyond ITAR Certification
Mission-critical functions are required of ITAR-certified molders. Abtec is enhancing the value of this by offering full service thermoplastic injection molding and tool build partnership.
Abtec Inc. offers an expertise approach to complex part design, tooling and production:
- Performs mold-flow analysis.
- Reviews designs for injection molding feasibility
- Ensures your design is optimized for the injection molding process.
- Offers design improvements and design adjustments
- Provides a full array of in-house services and secondary operations
Abtec is a well-rounded ITAR-certified thermoplastic injection molding partner and understands how to work to achieve the highest quality and safety objections for your project.
Contact Abtec today to review your ITAR/DDTC regulated project.