Come work with Abtec Inc., a company that has a 40-year established history in injection molding, offering great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished industry leaders. Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Abtec has extensive experience in the injection molding industry.
- We offer great learning opportunities for employees.
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology and you’ll be working with the best equipment and software.
- Abtec’s commitment to producing prevision injection molds and molded products of the highest quality makes them a leader in their industry.
- Abtec’s large customer base, and commitment to quality ensures growth.
Injection Molding Technician
Manages a team that includes part sorters and material handlers..
- Experience in processing engineering grade resins
- Set-up molds for production; including ancillary equipment as related to the molding process
- Review production schedule and work orders and assigns duties to workers
- Trouble shoots and adjusts molding parameters to maintain quality and efficiency
- Examines molded product from each machine to verify conformance to specifications Conducts training of new employees
- Confers with management to resolve production problems
- Performs mechanical solutions to correct molding machine problems
- cleanliness and safe work environment and awareness of company goals and objectives
- Reports to Production Manager
To be considered for this position, the following is required (unless otherwise specified):
- Minimum one year experience required in injection molding
- Clear and consistent communication between shifts
- Ability to sit and/or stand to complete the work at hand
- Good vision and hand dexterity is paramount
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Four 10-hour days! Monday-Thursday
- Job Type: Skilled
- Education: High School diploma or equal
- Industry: Manufacturing
- Short- and Long-term disability
- Profit Sharing
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Resume must be submitted in PDF form, and include salary requirements.
Contact Information: Abtec Inc., 2570 Pearl Buck Rd., Bristol, Pa 19007 Tel. 215-788-0950 Fax 215-788-7472
**PLEASE NO DIRECT PHONE CALLS**
**PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS NOR EMAILS FROM TEMP AGENCIES/EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES**