Come work with Abtec Inc., a company that has a 40-year established history in injection molding, offering great benefits with opportunities to advance and learn alongside accomplished industry leaders. Excellent learning environment with great opportunities.
Abtec has extensive experience in the injection molding industry.
- We offer great learning opportunities for employees.
- We’re on the cutting edge of technology and you’ll be working with the best equipment and software.
- Abtec’s commitment to producing prevision injection molds and molded products of the highest quality makes them a leader in their industry.
- Abtec’s large customer base, and commitment to quality ensures growth.
Part Sorter / Production Floor Team Member
Abtec’s commitment to producing injection molds and molded products of the highest quality makes them a leader in their industry. Abtec’s large customer base, and commitment to quality ensures their growth.
- Production floor members attend to the output of the automatic machines
- Qualifying production parts meet the visual criteria as displayed in the inspection plan
- Separating and sorting plastic parts
- Filling and packing product at press side
- Working closely with the production team to meet and or exceed customer’s expectations
To be considered for this position, the following is required (unless otherwise specified):
- Ability to sit and/or stand to complete the work at hand
- Good vision and hand dexterity is paramount
- Employment Type: Full-Time – 1st Split Shift – 1st & 2nd 12noon – 10:30pm
- Four 10-hour days! Monday-Thursday
- Job Type: General Labor
- Education: High School diploma or equal
- Industry: Manufacturing
Medical, Dental, Short- and Long-term disability, Profit Sharing, Paid Vacation and Holidays
Abtec Inc., 2570 Pearl Buck Rd., Bristol, Pa 19007 Tel. 215-788-0950 Fax 215-788-7472
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $10.00 per hour
Abtec Inc. is based in Bristol, Pennsylvania. Bristol is a suburb of Philadelphia that offers residents a diverse suburban feel with plenty of history.
Why apply to work at Abtec, Inc?
- Top benefits including: medical, dental, short / long term disability and life insurance
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Profit sharing program.
To apply, email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org . Resume must be submitted in PDF form, and include salary requirements.
**PLEASE NO DIRECT PHONE CALLS**
**PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS NOR EMAILS FROM TEMP AGENCIES/EMPLOYMENT AGENCIES**